He’s just got to hold off Seth Moniz (11th), Connor Coffin (17th) and Griff Colapinto (20th) over the last three events. Watching wobbly, concrete shorebreaks at La Grav this morning consigned last week’s futuristic...
- WSL Announces First ‘CT Surfers to Officially Qualify for 2020 Olympics
- Courtney Conlogue Scores A Perfect 10 Today During Day 3 of Roxy Pro France
- World Shorebreak Tour Says Au Revoir to Filipe Toledo and Kelly Slater
- Are Wooden Pants the Future of Surf Clothing?
- Reef Doig Was Raised on a Steady Diet of Balinese Barrels
Australia Brazil Bruce Irons Byron Bay Carissa Moore CT Dane Reynolds Filipe Toledo France Gabriel Medina Gold Coast Indonesia jersey Joel Parkinson John John John John Florence Jordy Smith Kelly Slater Mason Ho mexico Mick Fanning New South Wales North Shore Owen Wright Pipe Masters Portugal Pyongyang Times QS Quik Pro San Diego Shane Dorian South Africa Southern California Stab Mag Surfer Mag Surf Europe Taylor Steele Tracks Mag travel trip trips World Championship Tour World Title World Tour WSL