According to the Pyongyang Times, North Korea’s tourism authorities are offering surf tours to international guests during “this present bathing season. ” The first tours ran from July 28th through August 6th. According to...
- The Mavericks Challenge May Not Have Gone, but the Chargers Did – SURFER staff photographer Ryan “Chachi” Craig’s gallery from a wild day at Mavericks
- Filmmaker Ben Weiland Dishes on Arctic Surfing and His New Film, “Coldwater Journal” – Weiland’s been hunting Arctic waves for a decade, all that experience culminates in his beautiful new film
- Watch Dane Reynolds, Craig Ando and Ben Howard Tear Bali to Pieces – The Former crew puts on a spicy display of rail work along the Bukit and beyond
- SURFER Approved: Holiday Gifts for Surfers – What to buy surfers (or ask for) this holiday season
- Pipe Masters Finals Day: Some Kind of Monster – Gabby wins Pipe Masters and Title, Kelly’s still got It, Parko retires and more from a wild day at Pipeline
Australia Brazil Bruce Irons Byron Bay Carissa Moore CT Dane Reynolds Filipe Toledo France Gabriel Medina Gold Coast Indonesia jersey Joel Parkinson John John John John Florence Jordy Smith Kelly Slater Mason Ho mexico Mick Fanning New South Wales North Shore Owen Wright Pipe Masters Portugal Pyongyang Times QS Quik Pro San Diego Shane Dorian South Africa Southern California Stab Mag Surfer Mag Surf Europe Taylor Steele Tracks Mag travel trip trips World Championship Tour World Title World Tour WSL